Stark Labs provides software for amateur astrophotographers designed to be simple and easy to use. They are designed to be user-friendly and to make capturing your images as easy as possible while still providing the flexibility and power you need. Nobody likes standing outside in a cold field, spending time with gloves off fighting with an awkward user-interface. I know. I've done this. At the same time, nobody wants a program that is simple to use, but too limited to be of real use. Here, you'll find Nebulosity, a cross-platform capture and processing application designed to give you powerful, purpose-built tools for DSO image capture and processing - the tools you really need to produce fantastic images. You'll also find a wide range of free utilities like PHD Guiding that make astrophotography easier and more enjoyable.
- 2/20/15: Nebulosity 3.3.3 in pre-release. Bug fixes
- 2/12/15: Nebulosity 3.3.2 in pre-release. Bug fixes and Spanish translation
- 2/8/15: Nebulosity 3.3.1 in pre-release. New synthetic flat tool, new %-tile stacking, bug fixes, and optimizations
- 1/11/15: Nebulosity 3.3 released! A year's worth of updates and bug fixes! (see Release Notes)
- 1/5/15: New tutorial videos and videos of talks posted to help you get the most out of Nebulosity and PHD Guiding
- 10/30/14: Nebulosity 3.2.2 in pre-release. Various updates
- 3/26/14: Nebulosity 3.2.1 in pre-release. Bug fixes
- 1/20/14: Nebulosity 3.2 released! Over a year's worth of new features, enhancements, and new features. We've got expanded camera support (more Canon DSLRs, Atik's on Mac, etc), more RAW formats, a new GUI giving more features during alignment, basic focuser support and more (Release notes). Remember, existing v3 users get this as a free upgrade!