Where to find help
- Lost your code or think it never arrived?
- There is a general FAQ that has the answers to about 80-90% of the questions I get via e-mail. Finding it here will save both of us time!
- The Stark Labs Yahoo Group is a user-run group with a lot of great folks willing to help out. I’m there occasionally as well.
- There are tutorials and walk-throughs for PHD Guiding and Nebulosity here on the site.
- There is a lot of good stuff in the blog
- There are pre-release versions of software that may fix problems you’re having.
- If you think you’ve got a bug, you can fill out a bug report
- If your questions / problems aren’t addressed, you can send a note via the Contact form