Date and Location
The scientific sessions are held in the late afternoon and evening, leaving the day free for recreation and informal discussions. The program information is available below.
Registration and Lodging
- $275 for regular participants – Payable online with a credit card or PayPal account (you don’t need an account – just enter your CC info) or at registration on January 9 from 3-4pm in the hall outside of Ballroom 1 at the Park City Marriott Hotel.
- There is a reduced fee of $150 for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. Banquet on Tuesday, January 11th. The banquet will cost $50.00 per person.
- The Pizza Party will be free for participants and guests.
- We have a block of rooms at the Marriott hotel at a discounted rate. If you plan to stay at the Marriott Hotel, they can be contacted directly at (435) 649-2900 or 1-800-228-9290.
- Please make your reservation by Nov 17 and request a room booked by the Neurobiology of Learning and Memory Conference for the conference rate. In order to avoid paying higher prices for the hotel room, please make the reservation before November 17. Furthermore, we have booked a certain set of rooms and if they are not reserved by November 30, the conference will have to pay for the rooms, resulting in higher conference registration costs in the future.
Transportation from Salt Lake City International Airport to Park City (approximately 40 miles) is available in all forms: bus, limousine, cab, rental car, etc. Park City Marriott Hotel provides a courtesy shuttle bus during peak periods to the ski area and downtown Park City. The fare is free and times vary with demand. Inquire at the hotel desk for further information. Park City offers a ski shuttle service from the ski area to area hotels. The fare is free and the shuttle departs the ski area on the hour and every 20 minutes with the exception of no run at 2:00 pm. Park City Marriott Hotel also provides for discount tickets for the three ski resorts in Park City.
If desired, ski rental and ski repair (e.g. waxing, tuning, and sharpening) are available at the hotel.
For the Data Blitz session (only), please give the title, presenter, and ppt slide (no more than one slide) to the session organizer. No animations that change the size of elements, occlude elements, etc. are allowed (i.e., you may slowly uncover bits, but that is all).
Got something to share?
Looking for a roommate or a ride? Want to get a group to do something fun during the day? Try the Discussion Board
- 2019 Winter Conference Program
- 2018 Winter Conference Program
- 2017 Winter Conference Program
- 2016 Winter Conference Program
- 2015 Winter Conference Program
- 2014 Winter Conference Program
- 2013 Winter Conference Program
- 2012 Winter Conference Program
- 2010 Winter Conference Program
- 2009 Winter Conference Program